CoffeeOrigins.net is owned by Coffee Expert Group, operating in Ukraine (http://Coffee-Expert.com.ua).
The company is committed to openness and transparency of its policies and service offerings, and to safeguarding
the privacy of all visitors to CoffeeOrigins.net.
This page summarizes the privacy policies and practices of CoffeeOrigins.net with respect to this web site.
- CoffeeOrigins.net does not automatically gather any information from you. Information is only obtained if
you supply it to us.
Information provided to CoffeeOrigins.net is used by you to manage your account and for CoffeeOrigins.net
internal purposes including contacting you and answering your queries. CoffeeOrigins.net will track the
domains from which people visit CoffeeOrigins.net and analyze this data for trends and statistics. Subject to the
including but not limited to marketing analysis, service evaluation and planning.
CoffeeOrigins.net uses software that receives and records the Internet protocol IP addresses of
CoffeeOrigins.net users.CoffeeOrigins.net will not link these addresses with the identity of the individuals
visiting its site except in cases of abuse of its site.
- CoffeeOrigins operates an Affiliate marketing program. In providing our services, we enable Affiliates to
create links between their own websites and CoffeeOrigins in order to redirect visitors. Our technology
automatically records the IP (Internet Protocol) “address” of the browser used by the redirected visitor.
That address simply identifies the browser used, and does not permit identification of the individual using
the browser. In addition, during such redirection, we may place a “cookie” on the hard drive of the
visitor’s computer through his or her browser. Cookies are used to enhance the Internet user’s experience on
the Web. They are also alphanumeric identifiers that enable our systems to recognize the visitor’s browser
and to determine whether and when a “cookied” Internet browser is used to return to CoffeeOrigins after a
prior visit. Cookies do not permit us to determine the identity of any user of that browser or gather any
other personally identifiable information about the user.
- If you do not want the benefits of cookies, the help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you
how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive
a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
- In order to provide reports to Partners in our Affiliate program we collect basic data about the kinds and
volumes of internet user activities that occur as a result of the links they use.
- Visitor Information is treated by CoffeeOrigins.net as confidential information. Visitor Information will
not be disclosed to anyone without consent except as required by law, or in accordance with this privacy
statement or as permitted pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, 2000, c.5
- CoffeeOrigins.net will not sell the visitor information provided to it except in connection with the sale,
merger or transfer of CoffeeOrigins.net’s business or in connection with a sale of its shares. We will not
give or sell the confidential information to any third party marketer.
- Upon the request of any visitor who has provided information to CoffeeOrigins.net and upon provision or
identification satisfactory to CoffeeOrigins.net identifying the requester as the person who supplied the
information, CoffeeOrigins.net will supply a copy of the information on its files about that person to that
person for verification and correction provided that the supply of such information does not and will not
affect or reveal any information which is confidential to any other party and provided that the supply by
CoffeeOrigins.net of such information will not affect confidentiality with respect to any matter that
CoffeeOrigins.net is entitled to or required to maintain as confidential pursuant to the
- CoffeeOrigins.net reserves the right to modify its privacy policies from time to time. The posted policies
will be the ones in force.